How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links, for which we may receive a referral fee. The cost is the same to you and any compensation we may receive does not affect our reviews or rankings. Thanks!
All new, Quicken 2018 has arrived! This is the most popular software for managing your personal finances.
Each version is available for both Windows and Mac (except Home, Business & Rental Property which is available for Windows only).
- Use Quicken to manage all your savings, checking, credit card, retirement, and investment accounts in one place
- Take control of your money by letting Quicken help you create and stick to a budget
- Stay on top of your purchases, savings, loans, and investments
- Find out your total net worth at a glance
- Start planning for the future by using automated savings goals to help you set money aside
- Never forget a bill again with automatic bill pay and bill reminders
Quicken 2018 has all the features to help you with your personal, family, and small business financial tracking and management needs. Just decide which version is right for you and your situation, then download and get started today.
There are several versions to choose from. Deciding which version is best for your situation can be confusing, so we’ve developed a price and feature comparison chart to help you decide which Quicken is right for you. This chart shows all the versions of Quicken, along with the different features available and the prices at various online retailers.
Not Sure Which Version You Need?
Visit our Quicken Comparison page for more information or click on the comparison chart below for an expanded version.
(Click chart to make it bigger)