How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links, for which we may receive a referral fee. The cost is the same to you and any compensation we may receive does not affect our reviews or rankings. Thanks!
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is not granted to copy any of the materials (information or software) on the TopFinancialTools.com web site for personal, non-commercial, or commercial use. In addition, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the TopFinancialTools.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The information provided on the TopFinancialTools.com web site is provided “as is”. TopFinancialTools.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TopFinancialTools.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Orders are placed through third-party merchants and as such We do not dispatch, fulfill or refund any orders. Returns, disputes and any order queries remain the responsibility of the final merchant. We do not accept any responsibility for orders placed with third-party merchants.
- Availability of our website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an as is basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Prices of products and postage costs are subject to change at any time. Prices are provided by third-party merchants and all final prices must be confirmed through their site. You will always be able to confirm the exact price you will pay before confirming your order. We will not honor any previous prices of products or shipping under any circumstances.
We do not accept liability (except as set out in these terms and conditions) for any errors or omissions. You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you are in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse us for any loss or damage caused as a result. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in, their networks and equipment.
In no event shall TopFinancialTools.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the TopFinancialTools.com Internet site, even if TopFinancialTools.com or a TopFinancialTools.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the TopFinancialTools.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TopFinancialTools.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TopFinancialTools.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TopFinancialTools.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TopFinancialTools.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TopFinancialTools.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the TopFinancialTools.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Affiliate Disclosure
TopFinancialTools.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs. These advertising programs are designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other sites.
10. Confirmation of Terms